Thursday, November 3, 2011

time


The wait is long
but I must be strong
For the time to love you is near
but Its time its working against me
usually time fly
but today its laughing at me
making me wait longer
but as I wait my love for you grow stronger
and eventually It will be here
but why dont time like me tick tock
every hour Im looking at the clock
and sometimes it seems like time just fade away
feeling alone in this world taking it day by day
but I respect the fact we have to do it the right way
but even though time never stops
I still hear how slow its passing by
the slow noise of time is about to make my ears pop
tick tock tick tock
but my love for you will never stop
no matter how weak I seem
loving you is all I can ever dream
but I understand we have to wait
but  it seems like time is gonna make me just a minute to late
and I will be sad if I lose your love
because your all that Im thinking of
and even if time makes you swipe my love and decline
because of the wait my credit for loving u is undefined
you will always be apart of me in my heart soul and mind

No comments:

Post a Comment