Thursday, November 3, 2011

faith


behold a depress soul
seems like my life will never go
always at a stop sign
standing stuck with a depressed mind
I try to do right
my life turns left
I try to encourage myself
all that energy has left
tears fall from my face
and Im still stuck in this place
at a dead end road
no wea to turn
and the flames of depression in my heart burns
as I seek for a solution
and ask my life to bring me back some form of restitution
this depressed highway
no cars just a street that is one way
and it leads to no where
I tell you please stay clear
because this road can be lonely here
but I still drive down this pavement
I know that Jah have some kind of arrangement
as im still speeding down this road I started to speak
Jah help me then the depression from my body started to leak
Then a bright light started to blind me
as Im about to crash and i wake up and see
that it was all a dream
then a voice said to me I am Jehovah your success to life is through me

No comments:

Post a Comment