Thursday, November 3, 2011

confused love


When I saw you I knew it was love
from the time that you walked by
I thought to  myself I never seen a female so fly
your pretty brown eyes
the moment you looked at me felt like paridise
can it be
I finaly see
myself haveing a future and shes a beauty
plus she inteliggent
everytime I think of her the other girls seem irrelavant
maybe it is to good to be true
maybe I shouldnt say I love you
but maybe I should what should I do
My mind is confused
but my thoughts still proceed
to think that she is all that I need
and I am willing to let our love progress
but what am I doing should I settle for less
because I dont deserve a love like this im sure
your love is so pure
and I never seen an angel in my lifetime
tell you walked by your so fine
but I cant afford to lose
a love like this so I will choose
to stay confused
 because I rather not be stress free
 I'd rather be confused with you next to me

No comments:

Post a Comment